October – December
Christmas gift giving program. Thousands of people helped last year! Sponsor one person or a whole family for gifts. We have plenty of small and large families that need toys, clothing, personal care items, and other things. We help: families, mentally and physically challenged individuals, single adults in shelters, as well as home bound seniors. Sponsoring one or more families is something that your family can enjoy doing, and it is also great for organizations who would like to help others in the community during the holidays.
Gifts for the Most in Need
The purpose of our program is to provide gifts for the kids and families who work with our social service agency partners. In addition, we reach out to help the many that are forgotten during the holidays: mentally challenged adults, home bound senior citizens and street homeless adults.
- Sponsor a family for gifts. See above for details. Submit form below to help.
- Guilt free re-gifting – donate new items that you cannot use or are not to your taste. We won’t tell! We welcome almost anything new as a gift.
- Run a mitten tree. We can provide details as well as client info and tags. This is great for companies, groups or a holiday party. Put paper mitten tags on a tree with the child and gift info we provide and collect the goods.
- Hold a Collection of toys or other gifts: hand tools, flash lights, diapers/baby wipes, jewelry, hats, gloves (home made are very welcome), pjs, headphones, board games for older kids, dolls, Legos, Matchbox cars, personal care items for teenage boys and girls (body wash, perfume, aftershave), makeup kits, gift certificates, basketballs, baseballs, or footballs.
- Shop from home by purchasing items from our Amazon Wish list.
Amazon Christmas Wish list
Register to Donate or Help
Please contact Lori Yutzy.