Mother’s Day Kit
April – May
Deadline for dropping off items 4/24/21
Many of the women we have helped have suffered
a life altering crisis and struggle to make a better life for themselves and their families. Our goal is to put together Mother’s Day bags to benefit women struggling and recognize the tough struggle of moms in our Merrimack Valley community.
Have a question or looking to set up a drop-off?
How can you help
• Donate $50 and we can provide a bag to a Mom.
• Donate complete bags
• Collect items for bags and we will put the bag together.
- Full size shampoo/conditioner
- Toothpaste & Toothbrush
- Soap/body wash
- Pair of white socks/slipper socks
- Bath salts
- Women‘s razors/shaving
- Costume jewelry
- Novels (new/used in very good condition)
- Adult coloring books and colored pencils
- Feminine products
- Small notebook (or journal)
- Lip balm
- $5 gift cards (Dunkin, CVS/Target/Walmart)
- Nail polish/remover
The Wish Project partners with hundreds of social workers from many local agencies including: Anne Sullivan, MSPCC, CTI South Bay, Clarendon and others.