Mother’s Day Gift Bags
Deadline for dropping off items: 4/29/23
Many of the women we help have suffered a life altering crisis and struggle to make a better life for themselves and their families. Our goal is to give these women Mother’s Day gifts bags to show them that someone cares.
Have a question?
How can you help
• Donate $50 to sponsor a bag
• Donate complete bags
• Donate individual items for bags and we will assemble the bag for you
- Pair of white socks/slipper socks
- Bath salts/bath bombs
- Body wash
- Women’s razors/shaving cream
- Adult coloring books and colored pencils
- Lip balm/chapstick
- $5 gift cards (Dunkin’, drug store, department store)
- Nail polish/remover
- Small notebook (or journal)
The Wish Project partners with hundreds of social workers from many local agencies including: Anne Sullivan, MSPCC, CTI, South Bay, Clarendon and others.